Leitz Cloud version v2.5.2 is now live!
Leitz Cloud is pleased to announce Leitz Cloud v2.5.2, the latest release that includes new features, improvements, and important fixes.
NEW FEATURES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- New Snapshot feature that enables org administrators to copy a root at a specified point in time for data management or recovery purposes.
- Alerts now support FSE machines that are unreachable for more than 5 minutes.
- A new organization policy allows admins to control whether or not end users can roll back revisions.
- Redis, an in-memory data structure store, is now packaged for on-prem deployments.
- A new customizable organization policy enforces rate-limiting to prevent abuse by third-party services and/or users.
- Daily Digest emails now list modified and newly added files in alphabetical order.
- Drag & Drop confirmation popup now displays total progress of the batch upload.
- The Push Now button to test ConnectWise billing agreements now updates/creates the expected agreements.
- Revision Rollback time is now standardized with browser and localization support.
- An error message will now display when certain fields’ inputted character counts are exceeded.
- Reports page formatting is now enhanced to cleanly display report names.
- Reporting performance is now significantly improved.
- Mobile users can now back out of Web Preview view to return to the share landing page.
- The file sync process is now improved to account for the recent AutoCAD 2017 changes to their update pattern.
- Hydration method query is now further improved for sync down performance, particularly in an instance of a mutex timeout.
- Print options dialogs generated from third party applications no longer hang when "Finding available printers".
- Web uploads now return accurate responses.
- Group settings page title bar now displays the correct group name.
- Downloading reports with a forward slash in the name no longer throws a 404 error.
- File locks now properly expire in an edge case where no other subscribed machines are online.
- Purge policy is now properly enforced for certain edge-cases.
- Org policy for throttling bandwidth will now be properly honored by the Desktop Client.
- WebDAV no longer fails authentication for long usernames.
- Quota alerts will now save and generate properly.
- Desktop Client service no longer crashes in an edge case on macOS.
- The Plugin for Microsoft Outlook now properly loads on older x86 versions of Outlook
- The Desktop client service will now remain stable on Windows XP environments after upgrading to the latest version.
- Search results within My Files will now be consistently isolated to the directory being searched.