Leitz Cloud version v2.5.0 is now live!
27 June, 2016
Leitz Cloud is pleased to announce Leitz Cloud v2.5.0, the latest release that includes new features, improvements, and important fixes.
MAJOR NEW FEATURES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Selective Sync is now available and configurable trough the Desktop Sync Tool.
- Leitz Cloud email templates can now be customized in HTML and previewed instantly.
- New hydration method enables multiple sync queues with automatic prioritization and simultaneous transfers.
- Additional Event IDspushed to Windows Event Viewer and OS X Console:
- Service start: 0x200 (512)
- Collision created: 0x300 (768)
- Collision resolved: 0x301 (769)
- Collision failed: 0x302 (770)
- Collision message: 0x303 (771)
- Numerous improvements to APIv2:
- Root creation and management
- Root subscription creation and management
- FSE management
- Guest account information retrieval
MINOR NEW FEATURES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- New Organization Setting to customize reply-to email address for system-initiated emails.
- Sync process will now transfer the full file if the total size of the deltas in queue exceeds half the size of the full file.
- Desktop Client UI now displays permission errors for mapped folders.
- When receiving data from peers via LAN Sync, end users will now experience faster data transfers.
- OS X clients now preserve config.ini customizations through new release updates.
- Rollback dialog now features a tooltip to educate users on how different time zones can affect the Rollback feature.
- Users will now be alerted of sync conflicts through a system tray icon overlay.
- Windows Desktop Client taskbar application icon for Properties is now properly branded.
- Web Activity Log now properly displays the username of an administrator who deletes content from a Team Share that he or she is not subscribed to.
- Modifying excluded file extensions no longer enables Secure Share policy organization-wide.
- Selecting multiple files and clicking the “Download Zip” button no longer results in a 500 error.
- Two-step organizational policy now properly redirects to web when configuration is required.
- Web cache controls are now active in Edge and Firefox to further protect against expired web sessions.
- Custom branding now properly displays for desktop notifications on OS X.
- Machines Tab now properly consolidates multiple user profiles on OS X El Capitan.
- ConnectWise billing settings are now properly saved after administrator unchecks the “Billing Options” checkbox.
- Deactivating nested FSE mappings no longer causes a sync loop in rare edge cases.
- Desktop Client Properties “X” button will now properly close the dialog box.
- Previously in some edge cases, folder deletions would not be entered in the event table. This is now fixed.
- Sync down process no longer triggers unnecessary logging of file added events.
- Desktop Client overlays no longer cause Windows Explorer to crash in certain conflicting Windows 7 or 8 environments.
- The Company drop-down field now populates as expected when configuring ConnectWise integration settings.
- The new hydration method is now indexing to further improve sync performance.
- Certain branding icons no longer throw a 500 error.
- The Use Filesystem Permissions policy is now properly enforced when content is locked by a different Leitz Cloud user.
- Agent no longer crashes in specific edge cases.
- Agent service no longer hangs in a syncing process as a result of a deadlock.
- Agent service will now properly update the agent schema.
- Rebranded Synced Folder will now properly appear as a storage location shortcut in Microsoft Office Desktop Applications.
- Agent hydration method performance is overhauled for scalability with large data pools.
- Agent database is now enhanced to prevent collisions and sync operations that were rejected by the Leitz Cloud Server.
- Agent memory footprint is now optimized for better resource utilization.
- Agents will now properly reject excluded extensions prior to sending to the Leitz Cloud Server.
- Agents will no longer generate erroneous collision files when receiving updates from the Leitz Cloud Server.
- Agent registration now properly creates Synced Folder in all instances.
- Agent no longer crashes when stopping the service in a unique edge case.
Please contact Leitz Cloud support if you have any questions about these new features.